The Benefits of Digitally Different – About Us
The initial stage of marketing, and probably the most key, is selecting your target audience.
At this stage you carry out intensive market research into your current customer base, and look where you can expand and increase the spectrum of clients you may encounter or be tempted with your product/service.
If this fails you may end up broadcasting a message to millions of people who will have no interest whatsoever in what you are trying to sell.
For example you would not advertise baby food to people without children because they will have no intention of purchasing the product because they see it as an alternative to normal internet marketing food.
So making sure your target audience is correct is the most important part of the marketing process. You can help to calculate your clientele through the use of market research. This can be completed through a number of different methods; surveys, questionnaires, sampling, interviews, but all results need to be collected and considered. View more information.
Although market research helps to pinpoint your customers, it also needs to be used to evaluate the current state of the market a company is operating in and the competitors within it.
You want to make sure that you are building a campaign that will help maximise your potential sales which means gaining a greater market share through sales stolen from your rivals.
Using SWOT analysis or PEST analysis you can recognise the strengths of your organisation and make sure they are maximised and then take advantage of competitor’s weaknesses.
We have worked with a number of clients over the past year. Each campaign has to be different as all are in a different industry, different websites and produces different results.
Please take a look at our list clients that have had the most successful campaign.
- Natural Enhancement (beauty industry) – one of London’s leading semi permanent makeup clinics. Digital marketing includes a mix of onsite and offsite optimisation.
- Mews Dental Studio (health industry) – a leading supplier of cosmetic dentistry to people throughout the UK. SEO consists of back links.
- Seekers Business (business industry) – provides SME companies with specialist advice about increasing their profits.
- EOS Rooflights (home industry) – UK’s leading supplier of rooflights and skylights. A selection of different styles and energy efficiency levels.
- Wrappz (gadget industry) – a supplier of affordable personalised phone cases to the UK and Europe. Selection of styles and designs for users to choose from.